Our mission is to provide the UK market with unrivalled water, drainage, waste management and training services.
One aspect to achieving our goals is the excellence of our staff.
Career opportunities will be posted in this section. Employing the right people, and enabling them to work effectively is vital to the continued success of our business. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who would like to join us and develop our business as well as themselves.
Please forward your CV and covering letter using the form on the right hand side.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Senior Health and Safety Tutor / Assessor
Location: IWTS, Failsworth, Oldham
Salary: Dependant on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Permanent, Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00, occasional Saturday’s may be required however a day in lieu will be given
Industrial Water Training Services Ltd (IWTS) are a national provider for the delivery of health and safety training to all sectors of the industry, and due to major expansion of the business and successfully securing large contracts for health and safety training, we are pleased to announce that we are now seeking to employ fully qualified and experienced health and safety tutors to join our highly qualified, motivated and experienced team.
JOB PURPOSE: To deliver City & Guilds Managing Work in Confined Spaces Under Level 5 6150-61 and additional confined space entry courses under the 6150 City & Guilds scheme from low, medium and high risk working. The Tutor will also be responsible in the service provision of City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Understanding, Planning, Supervising and Managing Working at Heights 6144-31 (QCF) Courses, as well as teaching the general and most up to date one-day working at height courses in line with legal requirements.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- To ensure the training room and course material are ready for delegate use
- Ensure that all delegates sign into the visitors book and ensure their requirements are met to commence the course
- Carrying out health and safety responsibilities for those attending
- Deliver high quality training in the subject required and to keep delegates active and involved in the course curriculum
- Following course paperwork and ensuring all relevant sections have been completed successfully by the delegates
- Maintain the centre and awarding body standards throughout the teaching process
- Ensure all documentation is signed off by both the tutor and delegate
- Ensure all delegates complete the course evaluation form.
- Assessing other tutors
Get in touch
In the first instance send your CV and covering letter to:
Old Stowmarket Road,
Woolpit, Bury St. Edmunds,
Suffolk IP30 9QS
Alternatively use the form below to submit your CV in the following formats (txt,doc,docx,pdf).