Offering a truly global service, leading national steeplejack company Bailey International, specialise in High Risk Working at Heights, on multi storey offices, high buildings, industrial structures and chimneys across the world. Therefore excellence in working at heights training is paramount to the company. As a renowned steeplejack company it is extremely important that they safe guard not only their business and employees interests safely, but also their clients and the general public with a thorough understanding of their legal obligations and requirements on site.
IWTS provided the solution to their training needs by not only offering the right training, but also providing professional health and safety advice following consultation. In addition to the essential training to meet with these pressing demands it was vital to them as a business to avoid incidents and potential accidents. Thereby ensuring a highly trained and fully competent workforce happy with the knowledge that their training enabled them to work more safely on site and with associated contractors.
Bailey International prides itself in supplying very highly skilled and competent operatives to their clients on all industrial and commercial sites requiring high access. With not only site operatives completing this training, but also including senior management and supervisors as well. The close working relationship that was built with the team at IWTS went a very long way to ensure that this criterion was achieved.
Speaking of the service from IWTS, Andrew Bailey the Director at Bailey International said:
“We would have no hesitations in recommending IWTS to any other organisation requiring a highly professional standard from a health and safety training provider.”
Of particular note from IWTS was their attention to detail and the life like training courses utilising a purpose built confined space and working at heights simulator. All based at the new state of the art training facilities at the IWTS centre in Oldham. The health and safety training at IWTS is fully accredited by all of the relevant awarding bodies’ schemes to achieve required standards. To ensure that operatives at Bailey International achieve and maintain these necessary standards, they are regularly put through their paces in credible conditions that helps prepare them for real on site situations that they are likely to encounter in their daily work.
Of particular note was the 100% success pass rate from the courses undertaken, with a summary of the training given as follows by Bailey International:
- The tutors are very highly experienced and provide first class tuition methods.
- The tutors make our employees feel welcome and put them at ease.
- All legislation and curriculum required is delivered in a friendly and very relaxed atmosphere.
- The methods of teaching used by IWTS and the subjects that we have been taught have not only assisted us to comply with the our legal duties, but also assisted us in achieving far safer site working, which has led to bigger contracts.
- All our staff who have attended courses at IWTS have been fully complimentary about their service, premises, realistic training environments and again how good the tutors are.
- We will continue to use IWTS and their staff on an ongoing basis and our employees actually look forward to attending training courses at IWTS because they feel welcome and again put at ease.
IWTS provided Bailey International with the best up to date accredited health and safety training courses available, also supporting them in areas of advice, systems and risk management solutions with their helpfulness, honest approach and kindness to assist being second to none. Augmenting the high levels of training is the efficient first class administration process at IWTS which ensures fast and accurate booking of courses without delay, forwarding course booking materials and promptly turning certification around. The comprehensive service given by IWTS positions it as a credible and professional provider.